Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Sunday, March 23, 2008

3 Months Old

To the best of our knowledge, the twins are now three months old. I love that age. It's the age our oldest daughter was when she was first placed in my arms, so chubby and sweet! Old enough to sleep through most of the night, little enough to be still and cuddle for hours on end. Just starting to view the world through curious eyes, but not yet so busy as to start exploring it. I wish I could see their faces. I wish I could hold them.

Another mom who visited Haiti recently posted several pictures. I liked this one a lot - I call it "happy faces." I am so glad that these children have a safe place to call home and be happy in the midst of all the suffering that so often characterizes Haiti ...

No comments: