Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Thursday, March 27, 2008

I-600A Update

We received this e-mail from the USCIS/Lima office. I will be taking the application to the embassy tomorrow morning and then both Pedro and I will return Monday.

Pay today or tomorrow at the Embassy and get the receipt to include with the application. Then mail the application to us immediately on Friday without the fingerprints and without the homestudy directly to us here.

We need to receive the application here prior to April 1. Ask [embassy contact] to send us the fingerprints later on Monday also by DHL. If by Monday you have the home study you can also mail it then.

1 comment:

Rebekah Hubley said...

I am praying that everything gets filed on time, and that God works miraculously to get everything needed for your I600. All this paperwork is crazy, isn't it! :-) I am praying so hard for your family and your twins in Haiti!

With you in adoption spirit-
Rebekah