Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Homemade Cards for Haiti

To somewhat ease the disappointment of being left behind when Eva went to a friend's house for a sleepover tonight, I offered Isabel the chance to play around with my rubber stamping/card making supplies. She had such a great time that her little brother decided he also wanted in on the action! Between the two of them, they created a number of homemade cards and designated a recipient for each one. They each made some special creations for their little brothers in Haiti. I asked Owen, "Do you mean these are for Ian and Alec?" and he responded as if I were the child and he the adult: "Yes, for Ian and Alec, Mommy? Don't you remember?" I love the way he says "Alec" - he enunciates the ending "c" so clearly. "I like that one - Alec," he decided when I praised him for how nice it sounded!

I can't wait for the day when all FIVE of my children will finally be together! (:

1 comment:

Terry said...

Hi Stephanie, I did respond to your "comment" on my blog, although, I'm not sure how helpful I was... By the way, I will not be traveling now :-(

God Bless, Terry