Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update

I wrote to our adoption coordinator in Haiti to ask what she thought about our trying to contact the Haitian ambassador here in Chile (who seemed fairly kind and interested when we met earlier this year to discuss our adoption) to see if he could put in a good word to IBESR about our file. We are five months and counting ... Here is her response/update:
If it is not out in the next two weeks, that may be a option. The director is not signing too fast. I have gotten three out this week and expect they will all be coming out before Christmas.
Please keep praying ... that our dossier would get out of IBESR ... that God would literally make it fly through the next steps ... that our babies would be home miraculously soon!

6 comments:

Steve and Mendi and Kids said...

Still praying!! Lord willing you will have those sweet babies in your home soon.

Tracy said...

I am sooooo counting on these "all will be signed out" before Christams rumors. I am hoping they are true, but time is getting on and no news on my end either!!! Fly thru the next steps...that would be soooooo wonderful!!!!

Cathy said...

I am still praying. The Lord can move a mountain, so I know he can move the paper work through. I have really been dwelling on Prov. 3:5-6 the last couple of weeks.
Love,
Cathy

debra said...

praying.

It is so interesting. You are praying to make it out and I am praying to make it in.

alejandra said...

esperemos q sea antes de navidad!!!

A Momma in Waiting... said...

It took us 9 months. I pray your's is released this week! Terry