Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Time Slips By

One of our earliest pictures of Ian:


Ian last month:


One of our earliest pictures of Alec:



Alec last month:


Sometimes my only comfort regarding all the time we've missed with the boys (especially the baby stage, which I love so very much) is that the bigger they are when they get home, the better they will be able to interact with their big brother, Owen (and of course, their sisters too!)

As you can tell from the post below, Owen is very eager for them to arrive. On the days when he is in an especially sweet mood, giving hugs and kisses and saying "Mommy, I love you!" and "Daddy, you're my hero!" I imagine what it will be like to have three little boys doing the same and it melts my heart.

May it be soon ...

No comments: