Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today Was the Day

Today was the day we were praying the boys home.

God saw fit not to answer that request the way we had hoped. But, He still answered. The importance of this date was that their nanny LaWanna was leaving; now she's not (at least for another month!) So I choose to be thankful for His grace in my sons' lives and continue to pray for a breakthrough.

God is good, all the time ... whether I always feel it or not, it is always true.

And all the time, God is good ... even on the dark days.

Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers.

3 comments:

Heather Marie said...

I'm glad that God is still on Plan A. I am so glad you are trusting Him...even in the darkest days!

Praying!!!!!

Katy said...

Praying your heart is comforted, believe me, I know your pain...but check out the GLA blog...10 dossiers came out yesterday! The director must be back early, or someone is signing! Praying we are next!!!

Amanda said...

The days that we mark in our hearts that pass us by...those are the most difficult. And, in the world of Haitian adoption, we all have them.

But PRAISE the LORD, your boys have their Nanny for a bit longer! That's wonderful!