Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Two More Weeks

I received an e-mail today from an adoption contact in Haiti in response to my writing to inquire when the IBESR director would return.

I was told she is not scheduled to return until July 7 ... two more weeks ... and this is reportedly after a one-month absence already.

My heart is heavy.

We continue to wait and pray.

1 comment:

Heather Marie said...

holding you prayer!