Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The Dream

This morning, I woke from such a realistic dream ... the first part was humorous and had absolutely nothing to do with our adoption, but the second part did. In the dream, I had somehow joined a group visiting Disney World, along with my mom and our three children at home. In the dream we were in a meeting room somewhere when suddenly, a woman appeared in the doorway pushing a stroller with two little boys. It was our adoption coordinator bringing Alec and Ian to us! My mom had known all along and had somehow arranged for this wonderful surprise. I woke up wishing so much that it had been true.

Someday ...!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've had several dreams the past few weeks that have seemed so real. I have been so excited in my dreams that I actually woke myself up with my excitement.

Wishing you good news yesterday if not sooner.

Erin