Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Still Praying for Miracles

I was checking airline tickets last night ... just in case ... despite there being no news.

Crazy thing is, when the clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, the ticket prices streak higher (as in $1000 per person higher!) Seriously, all the way up to and including December 31 they are one price and then from January 1 and forward they are one thousand dollars more expensive per ticket.

All the more reason to PRAY that the e-mail I sent today gets answered (yes, I wrote AGAIN) and that we hear GOOD news!! All the more reason to PRAY that somehow miraculously we would get a visa appointment BEFORE December 31!!

Still praying for miracles ...

1 comment:

Leah Spring said...

I've been reading your blog for a long time (a year maybe) but I'm not sure if I ever commented. I was wondering if it would be worth it to buy tickets, with the insurance so you can change them. Even with the fee to change the tickets it would be less than the high prices if you wait to buy them. Something to think about anyway. I have the feeling you're going to get a Christmas gift.