Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Heart Ache

I received an e-mail from the US Embassy in Chile asking for my phone number so the Consul could call me. It said they closed at 5 p.m. and I opened my e-mail at 10 minutes after 5 p.m. I don't suppose they work weekends.

I am very tired. My neck aches, my head aches, my eyes ache. Not terribly but just as a constant reminder that something is wrong.

And then there's the heart ache. No words for that one. Just after writing this I read Debra's post. I can surely relate.

Lord, please do a miracle ...

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hang in there! My heart truly breaks for all of you still in this process. God still reigns and I trust you will find some rest in his comfort. Praying--

kerri said...

I have been praying for your boys specifically all day. Praying for you...for peace in your home. I have no words of comfort, but I pray tonight that the Comforter may come and give you rest, that He may be very close to your boys as well as they rest tonight.
Kerri Stetler