Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fundraising Opportunity for Reach Out to Haiti - Updated


Update:

According to a news article I read today, $215,225 US dollars were raised for Ruuska Village through this fundraising opportunity. What an INCREDIBLE blessing!!

______________________________________

We recently received this e-mail and I wanted to do my part to get the word out. This is the umbrella organization of our sons' orphanage in Haiti.

Dear Friends,

We have great news! God has been SO good to us! Reach out to Haiti has received a wonderful offer of assistance. “India Fest” is an event that raises money for various charities. This year they have chosen Reach Out to Haiti! It will take place this weekend in Melbourne, Florida. In conjunction with the event and the disaster, a medical doctor has so generously offered to match any funds raised at the event for Reach out to Haiti, up to $100, 000!

You can be a part of this. Any contribution we receive before Saturday will be presented on Saturday and matched. If you could send anything, even $5, to Reach out to Haiti c/o Air Mobile Ministries we would be most grateful. The contribution needs to be sent through Pay Pal on the www.airmobile.org website, with notation it is for Barbara Walker’s Reach Out to Haiti. Please contact me with any questions! We will be glad to assist in any way we can to maximize our funds!


THIS IS TIME SENSITIVE BECAUSE WE HAVE TO HAVE ALL THE DONATIONS IN BY SATURDAY.

1 comment:

Ithappenstobehaiti said...

Thanks for posting this...I have some more $ the our mothers group as collected for Ruuska Village so I will make sure to Paypal it in by Saturday. I wish I could do more but I just don't know how!