Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Boys in Action

I thought it would be fun to share a few recent videos of the boys in action. This first one was taken at a nearby park one evening last week. The funniest moment is Ian's reaction when Alec slides down behind him before he has a chance to get out of his brother's way:



This was my attempt at an "interview" with Ian and Alec. They were more interested in what might be behind the camera than standing in front of it for me! I didn't understand what Ian was saying at the time, but later realized he was saying "Hi Grandma!" They are used to seeing their grandparents via Skype so he must think Grandma lives inside any electronic screen:



I am entitling this video The "Mommy" Game because the boys apparently like to pretend they are falling and crying out to Mommy for help! It is funny but not so much when you are the Mommy and you are working in another part of the house and can't tell if they really need you or are just playing. After several trips to check on the boys I finally left them to their own devices. As you can see, they know how to make their own fun, with or without me! :)


2 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

Seriously, their laughs are cracking me up!!!!! Sooooo cute! Hey, I also wanted to let you know that we got a grant from ShoHope. We are so excited to be going to China August 6th to get Angelina... I will be a much better blogger... :-) I have been a real slacker with the move and everything...

Terri Fisher said...

Nathaniel loves watching the videos you post on here of his cousins. He says "that fun movie!". He also really likes the hats...hint, hint! :) (But it would have to be an adult size to fit his big head, I'm afraid!) Love you!