Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two Haitian Babies Needing Homes

A stateside liaison for our orphanage director shared this need via Facebook today:
I have two ... Haitian babies available for medical visas and then adoption. One is 2 months old and has bilateral club feet and the other is 2 and has hearing problems. We are not sure what is involved with the hearing problems. Both would need pro-bono medical care to be qualified to come to America. They MUST go to Christian homes. Please let me know if you are interested.
Please spread the word for these sweet children - and please pray as well for protection from the cholera outbreak that has recently been reported in Haiti!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh, I wish my husband were on board. I would do this in a heartbeat!

Erin