Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sweet Little Man

Over the past couple of days I have noticed that Ian is truly becoming a sweet little man.

Two situations were especially cute. One was yesterday morning when I was buckling Ian into his carseat. He happened to be on the side of the van that opened into the street and there was the occasional car passing by. When he heard one coming, he tugged on my arm and tried to pull me further into the van. "Mommy! Watch out, Mommy!" he said with great concern. It was pretty adorable.

The other time was when I was sitting on the stairs with my head in my hands after a tiring day. Ian came hurrying over to me and asked, "Mommy, what happened? What happened, Mommy?" He was so solicitous!

These are the sweet memories I cherish amidst the craziness. :)

1 comment:

Stacey said...

How sweet he is. It is great that he is worried about you. That shows that he has a great mommy to teach him how to be a caring little boy.
Miss you guys.