Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Nothing New

I have nothing new to update ... no pictures, no recent information on the babies.

We do know that some very important meetings took place this week in an attempt to "move the hearts of kings" on behalf of so many kids stuck in the backlog of paperwork for their visas and such.

Friends who have been visiting us here in Chile this week leave on Saturday, so we will be sending all of our documents back to the States with them.

That's all for now ...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your entry came up on my google news updates for Haiti today.

Just wanted to let you know we are waiting patiently with you. After a 2 year and 4 month process through the Haitian adoption process... we are stuck in the US Consul waiting for a visa. I am praying those meetings softened the heart of some and at the very least will result in a streamlined I-604 process.

Kathy Cassel said...

No news here either. Someone posted that a bunch of dossiers were released from ibesr. But none of the three facilitators I know of have had any files released. So it looks like it may not be accurate. I was so hoping as I've been stuck in ibesr 7 mos.

Kathy's Korner said...

((((((((Stephanie))))))))))

Kathy Cassel said...

Update: It looks like a bunch of files will be signed through IBESR and Parquet soon. I don't know whether to get excited or not!!