Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Praise God!

I received several e-mail updates from our agency in Haiti today and felt compelled to write a post to say this!

Just as a medical needs baby was on his way to the States for care this weekend, another child at the village received her visa and was able to catch the same flight home to her parents! What an awesome surprise! And this little girl's adoption only took 11 months & 12 days from start to finish ... her older sister's took only 10 months! Just this week, our coordinator in Haiti received four more visas and two children left yesterday and two left today for their new homes. This is HUGE coming from a country where some parents have waited literally 2-3 YEARS for their children!

Alejandra from Argentina, whom I mentioned in a previous post, also received news that beautifully illustrates how God can and does turn the evil things to good ... her baby boy was bitten by a brown recluse spider on his head, and the venom had eaten away at the skin (causing a horrible gaping hole in his scalp.) When the baby's dossier along with a picture of his head and a letter from the doctor was taken to IBESR, they were released from that office and moved to the Parquet office - in record time!

GOD is so GOOD!

1 comment:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

I love the good news when it comes out of Haiti! Makes me forget the bad stuff for a while!!!!

So happy for Loudne and her new family. I met her in Haiti and she is such a joy! She loved all over Story!!

I'm glad you explained Alejandra's situation, b/c I do subscribe to her blog but I couldn't read it since it was in Spanish!!!! Thanks for filling me in!!

:)jamie