Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Photos

I know the boys have really enjoyed getting to know their crazy Daddy on this trip! He gets all the best smiles and giggles out of them by tickling, teasing, wrestling and in this case, holding them up in the air by their overall straps!

I love both of these boys so much. Here Ian is trying to reach out and grab his brother ... as usual ... Alec just grins and bears it!

It's a little tricky to set the timer on the camera and then hop back in place while juggling two babies ... but we wanted to try again for a family photo, this time with the added benefit of air conditioning! I can't wait ... I repeat ... I CAN'T WAIT FOR OUR FIRST "REAL" FAMILY PHOTO WITH ALL SEVEN OF US PRESENT ... in the meantime, this one will have to do!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Those are adorable, oh my gosh Stephanie it is all so worth it, isn't it? They are so beautiful!!

Bethany said...

They are so cute! I hope that you can bring them home very, very soon! I can tell you are thrilled and excited for that day!!! By the way, I really enjoyed reading your poetry! It is a wonderful book!

Amanda said...

Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hola Stephanie, soy Carina de Mendoza (vivimos cerquita), son preciosos tus hijos!!!!!!!!!!!!, yo estoy adoptando en el Brebis, pronto vamos a mandar el dossiers, todavía no tengo asignación.

¡¡Felicitaciones!!!