Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Monday, September 29, 2008

Haiti Day Six

Just a short update this evening ... we really just had a quiet day together on this last full day in Haiti. Besides taking lot of pictures we did a lot of playing with the boys, and they also slept a lot today for some reason. We did get to show the babies to Eva via Skype for the first time (thanks, Aunt Jenn!) Began packing our bags as well as theirs - I purchased matching backpacks for them and so their clothes and toys from this week will all go back with them. Told them lots and lots (and lots) of times that we love them and that we will come back for them!

Good night from Haiti ...

3 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Oh Steph, I can't imagine the pain of leaving those boys behind. You and the entire family have been in my thoughts all week as I read your updates and viewed the photos.

I hope they come home soon and you, Pedro and all five precious children can be together.

The mom~ster said...

on Sunday we discussed the story of Hosea and how what God called him to do was not fun or easy or fair...but in the end he understood the heart of God...when I read the verse you posted today it dawned on me that in this journey God has called you on you also must have a much deeper understanding of the heart of God...a great love for His adopted children...

Stacey said...

hang in there. God will bring you all together. Just beleive.
Love ya