Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hungry for News

After one week of precious 24-hour days with our boys, every day since then feels like an eternity without news of them.

It's after midnight and I have absolutely no good reason for being awake and on the computer except for a vain hope that maybe the latest adoptive mom to visit Haiti will write tonight and tell me how my boys are doing back at their home so many miles away from us.

I've lost track of how many times I have typed "Haiti adoption" into the Google search engine to visit other parents' blogs and find out whose paperwork has (or hasn't) moved into the next step: IBESR, MOI, Parquet are words that roll around in my brain and catch my eye as I read through everyone's unique stories.

Please let it be us ... let it be today ... let us hear something, anything about our boys ... let it be good news!!

2 comments:

Kathy C. said...

It's a long, hard wait!!!!!

Unknown said...

I cry when I read your blog.