Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Friday, May 15, 2009

Still no word on the boys' files.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I haven't heard anything either, and I was hoping it would be this week that I would hear something. Surely we won't remain in IBESR long if we have approval already. **sigh**

waiting with you and praying!!

Carla said...

I'm sorry you are still waiting. praying.

eric said...

Praying for you tonight as I lay down to rest. Praying you are able to rest well tonight.
Waiting with you.
HOPE,
Kerri Stetler