Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Waiting for News

We've not heard any news about our file being released from IBESR. Today I wrote an e-mail to our adoption coordinator to check in. Another family in our group received word this morning of their file's release from IBESR, and the fact that we've heard nothing kind of makes my heart sink.

I hope I'm wrong and that there is good news in store.


Heather Marie said...

most definitely still praying, Stephanie. I'm so sad that your heart is breaking. Please accept this blog hug from many miles away! (((((Stephanie/Heather)))))))

with love,
heather marie

Anonymous said...

Do you know if they are using the same lawyer that you are? I hope you get good news today!