Please Continue to Visit Us on Our Family Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

This Is Not My Forte

So I laid out the suitcases all around the living room and starting sorting through everything tonight.

I was reminded that this is so not my forte.

My mother can attest to this fact. (:

My brain just doesn't function this way, having to spread out the weight evenly amidst the suitcases. If it were up to me, there would be one suitcase for grown-up clothes, one suitcase for our boys' clothes, one suitcase for diapers, another for formula ... you get the picture. All nice and orderly. I think my brain is just too tired tonight!

I'll try again in the morning.

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

I can't believe its only a few more days!!!!

Melissa said...

I hope the packing goes well.

Stacey said...

How exciting to be packing. Only a few more hours and you will be leaving to see your beautiful baby boys!!!!!!!!!! We Love You guys